Install a file in different locations depending on environment

Hi,

I want to create an RPM that installs some .war file in a web server deploy directory.

My problem is that on the target server there can be a Jboss or Tomcat, and for each the directory where I should put the war file in different.

Is there a way to do this, without coping the file in the %post?

Thanks,

Eran Ben-Natan | R&D Infrastructure