RPM not picking up dependency

Linux From Scratch (LFS) 7.3 system that I am in process of RPM
bootstrapping.

RPM is installed and working properly with one exception.

No patches to RPM, here is the spec file I used to rebuild it after
building it from source:

http://www.sakari.us/rpm.spec

Currently there is no python on the system, it wasn't absolutely
necessary to build RPM so I want to wait until I finish bootstrapping it
before I add that.

The only problem I have is with gcc, specifically libgcc

gcc works just fine as does libgcc and all software that links against
it, but RPM seems unable to determine what libgcc provides. This error
is common when installing RPMs :

error: Failed dependencies:
	libgcc_s.so.1()(64bit) is needed by libstdc++-4.7.2-0.yjl7.3.7.x86_64
	libgcc_s.so.1(GCC_3.0)(64bit) is needed by libstdc
++-4.7.2-0.yjl7.3.7.x86_64

libgcc_so.so.1 is there and RPM installed it, but for whatever reason I
can't figure out, RPM is not aware that it provides those dependencies.

Here is the gcc spec file I used to build gcc:

http://www.sakari.us/gcc.spec

At this point I have built many packages and many libraries and that
seems to be the only one that is giving RPM issue.

Any idea what the issue might be?

libgcc clearly works as there are not any issues with software that
links against it, I'm guessing there is just a weird oddity in how RPM
examines that particular shared library when it builds it.

I looked at the Fedora spec file for gcc to see if I could see what they
do differently, their build of gcc is much much more complex than mine
with a bunch of different patches, but I was unable to figure out
anything specific they are doing to address this issue if they even had
it.

Thanks for any suggestions.