Regarding RPM

Hi All,

I have few questions regarding RPM:

1.) Considering that certain condition doesn't get met, then can we exit from the pre/post installation shell script by providing the k/w 'exit' ?

2.) Can I take a User Input in pre/post installation section of RPM during installation of RPM.
For example, during the installation of RPM, I would like to ask to user to provide a installation path for the application that is going to be installed etc.
If No, then is there any other work around to do the same?

Thanks.