Re: RPM build errors: Could not generate output filename for package xxx: unknown tag

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the reply. I've attached the specs file but have had to scrub it of any proprietary details. Hopefully this is of some assistance. If there is more detail needed in the file to diagnose the problem let me know.

I also ran it through dos2unix and the same error occurred.

Thanks,
John