Re: Dependency of RPM package (multi version)

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 10:00 AM, Huo QiFeng <huoqifeng@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It seems not same question.

My problem is to set an version range of dependency in the spec.
Such as:  Requires: 1.0 <= B <= 2.0
Ok. I have miss the point. So do you want a logical AND not an OR - the hard case

Try

Requires: B >= 1.0
Requires: B <= 2.0

hth