install variable for kernel version

Hi Valery,

Thank You for the info. It seems there should be in the install stanza
for a variable to do what I am wanting to do. I understand by rights
each driver module should in fact be kernel specific, as you stated. The
downside is I do not have access to several kernel variances of 2.6. I
have manually added my built kernel modules to different versions of FCx
for example and they work fine. I am an army of one trying to do
this:)....

Thanks again,
Barry