Create a RPM package that install other RPM package!

Hello Everyone!

I have an RPM package for a given application, and this package works
perfectly!
so now I need to make sure this package is a dependency, if not
installed it will
automatically install another RPM package that turns inside the package!

Example:

i have the RPM "package-001.rpm" that depends of "adobe-air1.xx.rpm",
if package of adboe-air is not installed, i need run eg something like
rpm -ivh /path/install/adobe-air1.xx.rpm

just is a some example! i try but don't works becouse the resource is locked by
first instance of "rpm -ivh", this is possible?

Thanks!
--
Regards,