Re: Query Regarding RPM

I am able to write <sharfilename> from perl to some file(pkg.spec)
but the problem is if I include in Spec file as:
%include pkg.spec
I get the error as:
error: Unable to open /pkg.spec No such file or directory

But if I comment out this(#%include pkg.spec) and first perl writes into
the file and then include this line, it works fine

Please let me know what is wrong

Regards
-----------------------
Chinnakka Batakurki
IBM Internet Security Systems,
IBM India Private Limited,
FTP - 4 - 39, EPIP (Whitefield) Industrial Area, Bangalore - 560066
Tel: +91-80-2266 9885
Mob: +91-9845704118
Email: chinnakka.batakurki@xxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: +91-9845704118

             devzero2000
             <pinto.elia@gmail
             Sent by:                  "RPM Package Manager"
             rpm-list-bounces@         <rpm-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
             redhat.com                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             20/06/2008 22:08          Re: Query Regarding RPM

             Please respond to
                RPM Package
                  Manager
             <rpm-list@redhat.
                   com>

A possibility, not the only, is as follow:

%include pkg.spec  <------- #
Name: simplest
Version: 1.0
Release: 1
License: GPL

#cat pkg.spec
Packager: <sharfilename>

So the perl script can write in pkg.spec the sharfile name

hth

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 12:33 PM, Chinnakka K Batakurki <