RE: Removing directories/files in RPM erase

Cool, thanks for the sage words of advice guys.

As it turns out, the RPM would own this directory, because it's installing to it's own directory under /opt and it's in that directory that it's creating these files during run time.

Unfortunately, I can't possibly know the name of each file that it's going to create ( it creates ssl certs based on the hosts that connect to it.. ), so it looks like the %ghost attribute isn't going to work and I'll just have to go along with uninstall scripts.

Thanks again

--
sh