How to affix packager label to package

Hi,

I'd like to build a set of rpms for internal usage.  I'd like the
resulting srpms and bin rpms to carry an identifier for our repo, since
a lot of the packages are going to be created from rebuilding those from
other repos, I don't want to have to edit all the spec files.  Is this
possible?

I can give an example:  I'd like to use php-5.2.4 on our centos servers,
so I grab the rpm from fedora and try rpmbuild --rebuild
php-5.2.4...fc8.srpm.  During the rebuild, a macro is picked up
(somewhere in /etc/rpm/macro*, I'd guess) that appends ".abc" to the
release number.

I know how to do this by editing the spec file, but there must be a
convenient way to do this with one step, as in doing the --rebuild of an
existing srpm.

Any ideas?

--
Drew Bertola

*   PHP/LAMP Consultant, ZCE-1000               *
*   Tel: 408-966-6671                           *
*   current resume:                             *
*   http://drewb.com/blog/about/resume/         *