Re: Create two different rpms in the same spec file

--- Doron Shoham <dorons@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Maybe I didn't explain my problem:
>
> I'm writing a spec file that creates 2 packages.
> Both packages contain a file that has the same name
> and path:
>
> /etc/init.d/my_file - for package #1
> /etc/init.d/my_file - for package #2
I don't think it's possible.
But you can use another approcah:
Have in this package both of those files:
/etc/init.d/my_file_for_package_1
/etc/init.d/my_file_for_package_2

And make %postinstall script, which should determine
what system is in use and create
/etc/init.d/my_file as link to
/etc/init.d/my_file_for_package_1 or
/etc/init.d/my_file_for_package_2