Getting 3rd party RPM's via an OS installer?

Say you have an installer program for a bunch of RPM's.

You want to add some 3rd party RPM's to the collection
of RPM's with which this installer has been tested.

But some of these 3rd party RPM's aren't very careful
with their Requires dependencies, so if you toss those
RPM's into the collection, a high percentage of them
fail to install.

Is there some way of constructing a special RPM that
should always be installed at the end of the tested
RPM's, and change minimally your 3rd party RPM's to
depend on that single RPM?  That is, without having
a huge list of Requires in that special RPM?

Yes, it'd be cleaner to go fix all the dependencies
in those 3rd party RPM's, but that should be fixed
upstream...  We may be able to file bug reports
with each vendor about their broken dependencies,
but 1) some may not care and 2) I doubt many of them
would be able to respond "soon enough" for our need

Thanks!