rpmtsRun can uninstall packages?

Hi,there,
  I use anaconda to install some packages in x86_64 platform.
  I found only one package jdk could be removed after all package installed.
  The condition is: first install all packages( include jdk ),then at last the jdk will be removed without any message.
  I put some code in the callback of ts.run(), then found ts.run uninstall the jdk pacakges, because callback get RPMCALLBACK_UNINST_START ,RPMCALLBACK_REPACKAGE_PROGRESS message.
  I guess anaconda use the ts.run function to install packages, in the C language is rpmtsRun , is it right?
  Can rpmtsRun erase package?
  I want to know what condition the rpmtsRun can erase packages when the package have set to install.
  Thank you very much.

--
--Pang Dawei