how to specify a different file target than its source?

Is there any way to specify a target filespec that is independent
of the file's location on the build machine.

ie.  on the build machine the source file is in
/home/me/myproject/src/myfile
but when installed, I want it to be in /bin/myfile on the target machine.

I can't find anything in the Maximum RPM book to point me in a direction to
go.
I would have thought it would be something in the %files list.

TIA
Fulko

This document is strictly confidential and intended only for use by the addressee unless otherwise stated.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.