Help regarding the "%file" preamble in the SPEC file for creation of a directory

Hello All,

So far I have learnt that the %file section can install all the listed files in the target system whence the rpm is installed.
Is there any way that this section can also create the directory in the target system when the rpm is installed ?

I have tried the following option:

%files
%defattr(-,root,root)
/usr/local/racoon2/etc/psk

So I want to create the above directory 'psk' and I am unable to do so as the error I am getting is :
RPM build errors:
        /usr/local/racoon2/etc/psk not found.

I got a similar problem while I was trying to create a file in the target system while installing rpm and Jeff guided me very well on that.

I used the similar for creating a file. For e.g. :

%files
%defattr(-,root,root)
/usr/local/racoon2/sbin/iked

So,  the way a file is created different from the way the directory is created ?
I googled it a lot and so far unable to find a specific page on this problem.

Please help me !!

Thanks and regards,
Rajat
and any attachments. Thank you