Re: How to make RPM installation fail if post script fails ?

Not to sound unhelpful, but you should also consider whether you
*really* *really* need to do this. At Ximian, we have a rule that a post
script can *never* fail, and we arrange things accordingly.  Granted, it
is yet another constraint to live with, but so far it has served us
well.

best -f