RPM Install with auto dependencies

Hello RPM!

I have a new Dell workstation with WS4, how can I install a package and have the dependencies automatically installed?  I’ve seen yum and apt, but I cannot get either installed due to a long list of dependencies themselves.

For instance, I am trying to run Xilinx GUI tools, but they fail.  Xilinx says I need the WS3 XFree86-libs.  These are not normally part of WS4, I can download and try to install but there is a big list of dependencies.

Thanks!

Take care,

Jesse D. Beeson

Chief Technology Officer

IneoQuest Technologies Inc.

Jesse.Beeson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

** This transmission contains confidential information, intended for the indicated recipient(s) only.  If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify IneoQuest at (508) 339-2497 and delete this e-mail message. **