Updated - space in file name - rpmbuild install stage problem

Thanks for the feedback the use of quotes does seem to get me through the prep and build stages of the rpmbuild command but it fails in the install stage.

Anyone have any ideas how to 'influence' the behavior of the install stage?

Thanks!

Paul

Jeff Johnson <n3npq.jbj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sep 11, 2006, at 4:45 PM, Federico Lucifredi wrote:

> Hey Paul,
> I Never tried in a spec file, but I presume the usual paths -- i.e
> quoting the filename OR escaping (\) the space are the things you want
> to try.

Double quote the path, escaping doesn't.

73 de Jeff