Help with Requires:

An RPM I am creating requires that Sun's JDK version 1.5 or higher be installed.

As a test of this require I am using "Requires: jdk >= 1.6.0_00" in my spec file but it does not appear to stop the install of the RPM.

David Morrow
Technical Systems Lead
Autodata Solutions Company
David.Morrow@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.autodatasolutions.com

Tel: (519) 963-3020
Fax: (519) 451-6615

< Lead, follow or get out of the way! >

This message has originated from Autodata Solutions. The attached material is the Confidential and Proprietary Information of Autodata Solutions. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete this message and notify the Autodata system administrator at Administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxx>