RPM Spec manual

I'm sure this questions has been asked a lot but google isn't helping me much on this one.

Where can I find an exhaustive and comprehensive manual to rpm spec files? Something that contains all (yes, ALL) the various macros, statements, etc supported. And if its a series of emails on various list archives, I'll be very disappointed and will have to ask "Why is RH considered enterprise class if there is no formal written document on this." Of course, i'm sure that isn't the case and you guys know of such a document and will send me a reply. :)

Thanks in advance.

Frustrated with RPM building,
Digant