Re: Use of rpm --root to build a cross root filesystem: pre/post/preun/postun scripts problem

But supposing I want to use --root to be able to install two independent
installations of an RPM? I think that might be a valid use of --root. I.e.
I'm not going to run the installed rpm in a chroot environment, I just
want two independent installations of the same version of the software.

So my question is, is it possible to access the arg to --root
in the %post script of my rpm?