Convert rpm to MSWin installer? Is there a tool like rpm2pkg?

And now I'm going to tell you what exactly I'm trying to do (see my other post of today)...

I'm setting up a cross-build environment with MS Windows target, or to be precise "i386-mingw32", on my Linux box. I can build the actual binaries just fine now, so I'm looking for a packaging solution, and testing rpm... Now, I'm not sure if using rpm itself to install on the Windows system would be good, but is there a way I can use rpm as a build tool and intermediate format? I mean, is there a simple way to convert a binary rpm build for MSWin/mingw32 to a "more native" format? what I'm looking for is probably the Windows equivalent of Mac OS X rpm2pkg available from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=103871. Does such a tool exist?

- Toralf