Re: installing ppc and ppc64 packages together

I think this is the root of my problem. On my development systems I had a .rpmrc file in my home directory that listed what macros to search, but I had left out /etc/rpm/macros from the list. The systems did have transaction_color in /etc/rpm/macros, so I was just ignoring it. Now that I better understand the situation I have corrected my .rpmrc file. Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Marvin Heffler
Linux Standard Base
IBM Linux Technology Center