Re: installing ppc and ppc64 packages together

Adding the %_transaction_color 3 to my ~/.rpmmacros did fix the problem. However, the only place I see _transaction_color being set within the /usr/lib/rpm directory is in /usr/lib/rpm/macros where it sets it to 0. It is not set to 3 in any file, whether it be /usr/lib/rpm/ppc64pseries/macros or something else. Maybe something caused it to change after initial installation, but I don't remember doing anything that would have caused that. Anyway, I'm able to get past my problem. Thanks for the quick help.