How to translate the custom error messages in the spec file?

Hi All,

This group is really the cool place to look/ask for any information related to RPM.

I have a question regarding the custom error message translation which gets displayed to the user upon failure of check, I mean supoose I am checking for some amount of diskspace which is not available at that moment,then I show the error message in english only. But I want the message to be displayed to the user based on the locale of the m/c like japanese in case of japanese. Please give me some pointers on how this can be done in rpm spec file, Is there any spl macro that we can use to accomplish this task.

Thanks,
Shekhar.