Re: Clearcase RPM

On 2/8/06, Tom Hicks <headhunter3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 2/8/06, Joe Van Dyk <joevandyk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Shot in the dark... anyone have any luck putting a Clearcase installer
> > inside a RPM?
> >
> > Joe
>
>  A quick google for "clearcase rpm" turned this up and it appears to provide
> a spec file.  Though I'm not sure if that's the program you're talking
> about.
>
> http://dag.wieers.com/packages/perl-ClearCase-CRDB/?S=D
>
>  Hope that helps.

Thanks.  I did see that before asking the question but I think that's
a different program than what I'm looking for.  To clarify, I'm
looking to install the Clearcase client via RPM.  I did receive a
email off-list from a user that had created a spec file for SUSE for a
clearcase client, so that may be promising.

Joe