Re: help needed

Hi Vishy,
Couldn't understood what you are talking about.
please provide with the exact problem faced and thus avoid being not answered. If you are posting any support request , be specific, provide with the original error message and the context with the actions taken previously or afterwards, and must read (  www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html )  before further communication .

regards..
"Vishwanath T. K." <vishytk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I am facing a strange problem when i build/install a package. I get
message saying some package is missing while the package is available.

For example if i am buildig cups, i get "cups" and "cups-devel" two
rpm packages. When i install the pack! age "cups-devel" along with cups
i get message saying cups = %{version} required where as the package
is installed or available.

Can any one tell me what could be the problem and the solution for the same.

Vishy

Sanjay Saha
Senior System Administrator
http://www.sanjaysaha.in

Cel-+919830223862

Yahoo! Photos ? NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo.