incompatible install-time arch

Is it possible to mark a package incompatible with specific arch at
install time?  The ExcludeArch tag seems to only be for build time.

Say I have a noarch package but it is actually incompatible with one
specific arch.  Actually I have a sparc package which is incompatible
with sparc64.  I want to ensure that the sparc version cannot be installed
on sparc64.

I can do this with a %pre script but I was wondering if there's a tag
I can put in the spec file; seems cleaner if it exists.

thanks
-frank