Re: Extracting trigger scripts without installing the RPM first

--- Andrew Ross <grof@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>

> I'm looking for advice on how to accomplish
> something.
>

> I know how to display the trigger scripts once an
> RPM is installed. What I
> need is a way to display them/ extract them without
> installing the RPM.

You may to use 'rpm -qp --triggers rpm_file.
By the way there is a rpmrebuild
(http://rpmrebuild.sourceforge.net/)
and it

> For context, what I'm looking to do is use rpm2cpio
> to extract the contents,
> get the trigger scripts, make some modifications,
> and re-package them.
Instead of doing it yourself you can use rpmrebuild
(http://rpmrebuild.sourceforge.net/) and just write
plugin for changing triggers

Valery