Re: Draft RPM Guide available online

Paul Nasrat wrote:
> I'm very pleased to announce that the Red Hat RPM Guide has been made
> available under the Open Publication Licence, Version 1.0.

Does this mean I get my $50 back?  ;-)

More seriously, are there any plans to flesh out the documentation of
the C API (chapter 16)?  I've looked at writing RPM-based tools on
several occasions, but the lack of documentation has always stopped me
in my tracks.  I'm sure I'm not the only person for which this true.

(BTW, I know about the doxygen-generated documentation.  It's useful as
a reference for exactly what a particular function does, what parameters
it takes, what it returns, etc., but it doesn't tell you *when* a
particular function should be used.  Also, "read the source" is not an
adequate answer, not for a project as large as RPM.)