Re: %config, %config(noreplace) and %post-install actions

Thanks for your input.  This certainly could work, except that the
configuration files that I package often cannot source a config file.
Thus the need for a more involved approach, such as that suggested by
Rodrigo Barbosa, which I had hoped could be avoided.

Adam