deleting temp utilities/files after %post

Hello, all -

I've got a wierd one here.  Here's some background.

I made an RPM that works perfectly.  In fact, I was very proud of this
one, since it was my first, and it actually worked.  I'd like to take it
one step further, however.

This RPM contains software that our company makes.  This software, as of
yet, is first installed, and then a tech comes by and runs some other
applications on the machine that set up information such as usernames,
passwords, etc etc.  The tools that this tech uses, for obvious reasons,
are not left on the system after they're used.  However, I'd like to
automate the process to take the tech out of the loop, and save a bit of
time.

What I'd like to do is include these utilities that are used for setup
inside of the RPM, but when the %post routine is ran through, I'd like
the process to delete the utilities, which should not remain on the system.

The utilities are machine-specific, meaning, I cannot create RPMs that
are already set up to be placed on an individual machine - they must be
run on the machine where the RPM is being installed.  Like I said, after
these utilities are ran in the %post routine, they should then be
deleted, as to not remain on the machine any longer.

Does anyone have any experience doing this?  I guess first and foremost,
would I list these utilities in %files?  Since they won't actually
reside on the system, I don't think they need to or should be under
%files.  However, last I recall, rpmbuild will complain if files are
installed and not listed in the %files section.

Any and all help would be appreciated, because I'm sure that this is not
part of any "normal" procedure.

Thanks!
-dant