(no subject)

Hello,

I'm trying to build an RPM to make a system fit in our network.
This means the rpm should replace some default config files.
The files ldap.conf, yp.conf and auto.master should be replaced by this rpm.

I know it is possible to overwrite files using the --replacefiles option.
Is it also possible to create a SPEC file which overwrites files from other packages ?

According to google I'm the only one trying to do this(or the first who has problems doing this) ;)

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Rob Hassing