Re: upgrading numerous packages

Thank you both for the info. Maybe this why I am
having so many dependency problems when I am trying to
install some of these rpm's. In one case I just could
not find the rpm's i needed for redhat and tried to
install the rpm's from conectiva. And that led to a
whole bunch of failed depenedencies etc.

Good to know this!
Vinay