Re: rpmbuild failing

Well, I found another gotcha

the defaultdocdir has to be changed

So here is my start of my .rpmmacros file

%buildroot      /home/rcblach/redhat/var/tmp/%{name}-root
%_usr                   /home/rcblach/redhat/usr
%_usrsrc                %{_usr}/src
%_var                   /home/rcblach/redhat/var
%_defaultdocdir         /usr/doc

I also had to comment out %_defaultdocdir in the .rpmmacros which came beneath it.

Chip