Re: 'Requires' does not properly work for file requirements

> The issue I ecountered is related to the fact that the packages are not sorted
> before uninstalling. This way a package might be removed even if some other
> package's scripts (from the same transaction) depend on it.

Sorting for erases is not too different from sorting rpms to install them.
Paul Nasrat has checked in a patch for this item in the FC-devel rpm, so
a fix can be tested for this to check if this is now fully working or
needs further additions.

greetings,

Florian La Roche