Re: Passing passphrase to rpm

> Expect will work fine, but, just so you know there is a Perl module
> Expect.pm, which if your more comfortable with perl rather than tcl
> you may prefer.  Don't know if there is a similar lib for python.

There's also a python module, pexpect.

> 2. using 'expect' (I hope it works, I never used it before)
I've attached a simple python solution for this. It's a sample, so it
just signs one package but it can easily be converted so that it can
sign the full content of a directory forexample.

But the real problem here is that, even if an error occurs while
building rpm, rpmbuild program returns 0.. I think it is so assuming
that debugging was successful. Anyway, I'm stuck here, if anyone has a
proposal at this point, we can get this script work..