Server &Agents/CO/MLBLaw is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  12/27/2004 and will not return until
12/31/2004.

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail message is intended only for the personal
use of the recipient(s) named above. This message may
be an attorney-client communication and as such privileged
and confidential.  If you are not an intended recipient,
you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If
you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original
message.