Re: howto contribute file to community

On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 23:06, Tadashi Jokagi wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I updated ja.po.
> Please teach me how to submit this.

Hello Jokagi,

It is quite some time that you sent this request, but as it appears that
you did not get any response, I will give you my thoughts:

Use the Bugzilla. Go to http:/bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla, and navigate
from there as if you wanted to report a bug. I have always first done a
search for similar bugs, and I am not sure if you can go straight to
submitting, but you will find out. You have to choose a "product", ie.
"Redhat 9" or similar, which is awkward, as your contribution really
applies to any and all, but again you will find out, just pick one. (I
suggest FC2.) You can leave most fields blank, e.g "how to reproduce"
does not make sense. You even must submit the bug without supplying your
file. Then you go back in, specify the bug number or however, and add a
comment to the bug. At that point finally, you can fill in the path to
your file, and the browser will grab the file and submit it.

> thanks.

Regards,
Enrique