Replacing an existing file from other package in the right way

Hey list.

I am trying to build rpm package which install some tools and one
object file that originally was installed by one of the distribution
rpm

For now, the rpm work like charm, but as expected, i must use
'--force' in order to install the package which really annoying.

What is the right solution to solve this issue.

I must say that i stfw and can't found a hint.

Thanks.
Barak