Help on RPM packaging !!!

Hi all,
I am new to this RPM packaging software. I have to write a spec file to
package our software. I have 7-8 individual components. I have written a
makefile which builds each individual component and finally gives an EXE. In
addition to this EXE, there are 2 more supplementary EXE's. Using make
install i move all these EXE's into one directory. Now I have to write a
spec file which initiates this makefiles and package the EXE's generated by
the makefile. Could anyone help me in how to go about this ???

Thanks in advance.

With Best Regards,
Pradeep Kumar P.J