How to find software dependencies while building a RPM ?

Hello !
I'm still building the same RPM (I posted here few weeks ago and your answers helped me a lot !) and I think that I'm not fat from my goal :)
(The software is RapidSVN 0.7.0)
But I tested my RPM on another computer and as I feared, I had dependency problems...
I added some dependencies informations into my SPEC files, but as I'm not the author of the original software, I don't know how it works in details. So my question is the following : How is it possible to know which programs or libraries are needed by my program ?
When I build my software I have to install developpement packages of numerous softwares to have header and sources accessible for the build. For example I have to install neonlibs_devel. But do I need to set neon RPM as a dependency of my final RPM ?
How do I know dependencies between my software and other libraries or softwares that were installed on my system before I build but this libraries are not always installed on other systems ?
Perhaps I really don't go in the right way, but else, is there any software to seek these dependencies ?
Thanks,
Nicolas.