Can't stop upgrade on Mandrake.

Hello,

I wish you can help me. Thanks in advance for that.

I'm writing a .spec file; the resulting package should
be able to install on both RedHat & Mandrake
distributions.

On installation time (i.e. rpm -i or rpm -U), at some
point in the %pre section some checking is done and on
failure "exit -1" is executed. On Red Hat this exit is
considered an error and the next (%install) section is
not executed; rpm -i ends indicating an error.

Whereas on Mandrake the "exit -1" is also considered
an error and the remaining instructions of the %pre
section are skipped, jumping right into the %install
section and continuing the installation!!!

I'd like the installation to stop when the "exit -1"
is reached (as happens on Red Hat) and not to skip an
continue (as happens on Mandrake). Would you please
give me some advice on how to obtain this kind of
behaviour?

Thanks again for your help.

-
Roberto Jimeno