Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: rpmbuild using more than one cpu

Thanks for so many answer (also to Michal and Paul).
The thing I wanted is straight forward: I got a 4 CPU server for
serving webpages, packaging and other stuff.
Packaging only consumes 1 CPU and the rest is nearly idle,
so I wanted to know if packagin (rpmbuild -bb) could be faster.

As I know now RPM does all in serial I know there's no way to speed
it up. The make-options (-j..) are not relevant for my case.

Thanks to all,
best regards,
Johannes