X host -client without X server present on machine.

  I'm looking to install a minimal X - Host Client  that X servers may
connect to that doesn't itself have an X server, XDM, or window manager
installed.

  It seems I would just need the Xlib and whatever X toolkit, such as
LessTif.

  I can not seem to find the required RPM list for such a Client - Host
installation; Everywhere I look I seem to find an X server in the mix,
and xdm stuff that I don't currently need.

   Aren't there X host-client installations out there that don't have a
X-server on the application server?  What RPM or RPM set is used for such
an istallation?

   Thanks.

  --john.

--
This message and any attachments may contain information that is protected
by law as privileged and confidential, and is transmitted for the sole use

dangerous content by MailScanner.