Re: Updates for RH9.0

Paolo Campanella wrote :

> On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 02:13, cslyon wrote:
> > I have been looking for RPM updates for stuff like perl and sendmail. I have
> > noticed that the RH9.0 RPM builds are pretty scarce or am I missing
> > something. Is that it is "end of life" so does that mean no more updates? I
> > did try to use the Fedora stuff but no dice. Please forgive me if this has
> > been posted before but I am just catching up and have been given a bunch of
> > RH9.0 machines to admin.
>
> You might find the occasional update (not perl or sendmail
> unfortunately) on shrike.freshrpms.net.

Not many updates there, more addons. Here are two addresses that will be of
more interest :
http://www.fedoralegacy.org/
http://dag.wieers.com/packages/

To keep the system updated with all the latest and greatest, the easiest is
probably to upgrade to Fedora Core, though...

Matthias

Fedora Core release 1 (Yarrow) - Linux kernel 2.6.3-2.1.253
Load : 1.28 1.30 1.27