RE: Updates for RH9.0

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 cslyon@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> [...]
One approach would be to get the RH9 sendmail srpm, the sources of
sendmail you want, tweak the spec file for the new sources and rebuild
it yourself.  I have done this with sendmail, but I have with various
other packages, and it works fine.  Also, if Fedora has something newer
you might try downloading its SRPM and just building it on RH 9 (have done
this also several packages also with great success).

Cheers...james