Re: Installation Questions during the rpm installation

well you could add a %post script that says:

echo Type 'service servicename start' to start you service.

But %post scripts should be silent.. It is better than prompting however.
The post script could also start the service itself, or check an env
variable to see if it should.

HTH,

James

James S. Martin, RHCE
Contractor
Administrative Office of the United States Courts
Washington, DC
(202) 502-2394

"Baz" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpm-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx