RE: So, what _is_ the right thing to do?

Title: RE: So, what _is_ the right thing to do?

Hey Guys,

I am new to this list, but I can try help you with how to delete an rpm.

Follow these steps

# rpm -qa | grep -i <rpm name>

The above command will list the rpm's you are looking for.

# rpm -e <rpm name>

This command will delete the rpm that you specified in rpm name field. Enter the name of rpm exactly how it's been listed in the out put of your first command.

Regards,
SN