Re: rh-rpm] building an rpm into a virtual filesystem

Seth,

I don't have a repository of RHEL rpms other than the one provided by rhn
(nor do I really want to create one at the moment).  But thanks for the
info, I didn't think it worked with rhel. (Great tool btw, I use it and
recommend it frequently).

James

James S. Martin, RHCE
Contractor
Administrative Office of the United States Courts
Washington, DC
(202) 502-2394

seth vidal <skvidal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpm-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx